[Xen-users] Howto Build Latest XEN Supported Kernels

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Howto Build Latest XEN Supported Kernels
From: Iain Kyte <ikyte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:37:15 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to build the latest XEN supported Linux kernels for XEN 3.1.0.  I
have been examining the development repositories for HOWTO and tools on the
procedure to no success.

Currently I have tried the Linux-2.6.22-rc2-mm1-xen build but does not work
with XEN as dom0.

What I need is the source to the Linux Kernel, either patched or procedure for
patching the Kernel.  What I would like to use is the following Linux Kernels:
2.6.20
2.6.21
2.6.22

Iain