RE: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 x64 under Debian amd64 - hangs on "Setupis

To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 x64 under Debian amd64 - hangs on "Setupis Starting Windows"
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:53:07 +1000
Delivery-date: Sun, 20 May 2007 18:51:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm now installing the 32 bit version of windows and it is well past the
point where the 64 bit version hung.

Is there anything I need to specify to Xen that it should be using a 64
bit hvm? Or are all hvm's created equal and just depend on the
underlying hardware?

Thanks

James

Windows",