Re: [Xen-users] XP64bit in Xen 3.0.3 under OpenSUSE 10.2

Thank you, Mats and Mark, for the answers!
I have copied xmexample.hvm to \etc\xen\vm, changed it and renamed it to
myvm.hvm.
Then used
#cd /etc/xen/vm
#xm create myvm.hvm.
It's interesting that XP64 in xen 3.0.3 in Opensuse 10.2 starts with  parameters
apic=0
acpi=1
Regardless of that fact that XP 64 asks to turn on APIC in firmware, but
not ACPI!
I have started XP64, it started but at last but buzzed on text
screen: "Setup is starting Windows"
I think XP64 is not supported in Xen 3.0.3 :(
And userguide says nothing about it, only that XP is supported in
general....
May be XP64 is supported in xen 3.0.4. But for Opensuse there are no x86_64
xen rpms -- only 686 rpm:(

--
Не можешь найти слова? Нарисуй Яндекс.Открытку.
http://cards.yandex.ru/kraski.xml