Re: [Xen-users] Any latest XEN development ?

On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 02:03 +0000, Mark Williamson wrote:
> > No Updates :-(
>
> What sort of areas are of interest, and when did you last get a chance to
> check? ;-)

> Maybe a Xen news blog would be a good idea to keep people informed of what's
> going on!

http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.0.4-testing.hg does a really good job
of that already. Its pretty easy to start at tip and work your way back
to where you left off, search is handy too.

What would be *really* cool is RSS right from mercurial, or something
'official' scraping it and providing rss.

Being able to go right to the parent or manifest from rss links would be
handy :)

Best,
--Tim