Re: [Xen-users] Strange Networking Issue

Hah, no kidding man.  Hey I really do appreciate everybody's help.  I was supposed to have migrated off of my old server and canceled the contract several days ago so I'm hoping I can get migrated and be done with it by the morning now that I have this resolved.  Maybe I won't be charged.

In any event, thanks doesn't say enough.

Jon