Re: [Xen-users] Another begginer

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Another begginer
From: "Gilberto Martins" <gsilva.martins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:13:42 -0300
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 07:13:06 -0800
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=klZbNzo21z8fVerTMLjoc6ZlZOdHJWQ1FB/3baZ/vNTe0L4GzvnEFK7r4g66ztfejJGHIQibSp+WCsLk5cdxnK6bMU2UMNLPrZySSqoCaKWSTMEGz0CL2kAHckbiCTVrsk/JyxKv0jhiVZHoR4//mUKW3i6Hafam00jyPkuYdKU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It is really nice to start in a list where people are really concerned
in helping. Thanks for the answers and comments to my question.

Yet related to the same topic, I ask you all about the most efficient
OS to work as Host os. As you all told, Ubuntu seem to be the easiest
way. But it is the most adequate?

One more question: The host OS needs a graphic interface ? Or all of
the guest OSeses will have their own ?

The reason of that lst question is the aim of minimizing the host OS resources.

Once more, thanks.