Re: [Xen-users] domU hardware access

Luca,

you can do with PCI devices, if the DVB-S and AVM ISDN are pci this should work, i´ve done this myself. Just hide the devices in dom0 and give the domU´s the devices.

( this is explained in the xen manuals, keyword pciback.hide)

Can I let one domU to access to one PCI card, and another domU to another
one?

yes, just assign the individual device to the do domU in the cfg file.

Cant say anything about the dat drive. How is the dat-drive connected  ?

Cheers

Frank