Re: [Xen-users] Multiple IPs in a domU (I am using static macs)

Thanks very much for all the info Tim, but I'm still stumped. I don't know what to do next.

To clarify:

dom0 has an eth0 and an eth1, but I don't care about my domUs having access to dom0's eth0 - just eth1. And this is how it's working currently, in my xend-config.sxp file I have:

(network-script network-bridge netdev=eth1)

The only thing that *isn't* working is having more than one IP inside a domU. I've tried it using eth0:1 and eth1, inside the domU. (note that this mention of eth1 is separate from the dom0 eth1).

Does you or anyone else have any more specific suggestions on how to make multiple IPs workin in a domU? How can I get xen to just do for domU eth1 what it does for domU eth0?

For those new to thread, xen isn't arp announcing domU eth1's IP, but it is doing that for domU's eth0.

Dan Parsons