Re: [Xen-users] SWAP on domUs is not mounted.

To: kanour-xen <xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] SWAP on domUs is not mounted.
From: "Stephen Morris" <stchmorris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:58:04 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:57:21 -0800
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=r02tmfJDW8UczsqvfOiGsj0f3oIR9xngGiy9J69TCaUhsJHcZmDY7ItW6z2IVaK0mpGL+No2btiSPUdwTSkrBBZCPh2zYVjum74veG2fB6a5vCpBxo6jzZDB+Ttm476CJgdaZeVgMUWY7bVdwctzYlDJp+qxndgWv8OvPjrF7LU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx