[Xen-users] RE: how to make usb drive work with domU ?

<You can CERTAINLY (as I've mentioned before) use USB-drives from
<Windows, but they won't appear as a USB device from Windows itself, they
<will appear like a hard-drive

What exactly do you mean by "use USB-drives from windows",Well i dont care
if it will appear like a directory or like normal ..I should be able to
access the data from my usb drive over virtual windows. Thats what i want.

Ill go through that bugzilla, i think i need an account for it and cant
access my email add at the moment...so will look into that later, but if its
there as a bug then i guess its not possible to have usb-drive working that
way..Anyway ill look into it tonight.

Thanks