Re: [Xen-users] how to make usb drive work with domU ?

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 08:39 +0100, Ulrich Windl wrote:

> PBTW: People using "..." too frequently are usually lazy to describe their
> problems in detail.

Sometimes this means they don't quite understand the problem, they
simply understand that they have a problem, or spent too much time
chatting on-line in the early 90's.

Before IM services and IRC, chat was often real time. You would see the
other person type as they typed. Clients like Telix that connected to
servers (like BBS systems) often did not interpret \n \0 (\r\n)
correctly and an indicator that "I'm done talking" had to be employed.

This was also sometimes the fault of the software handling the
connection (WWIV was famous for this).

"..." was understood to mean "Go ahead, I've shut up and its your
turn.".

So, this person is probably not just lazy, they are also probably old.

> Ulrich

I hope someone other than me finds the intended humor in this post, I'm
not the best at it.

Best,
--Tim