RE: [Xen-users] newbie xen problens with vbd

To: "Ulrich Windl" <ulrich.windl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] newbie xen problens with vbd
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:51:11 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 02:50:56 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You mean aside from the fact that it's not ALWAYS caused by lack of
loop-devices? ;-)

[I agree, there are MANY error messages that can be more clear and
concise in Xen - and there are patches coming in now and again to fix
error messages, but many still remain. If you feel like hacking
something up that gives a more concise and precise description of why
this fails, please feel free to submit a patch to xen-devel...]

--
Mats