[Xen-users] How to add additional drivers to xen-kernel ?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] How to add additional drivers to xen-kernel ?
From: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:21:21 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:21:16 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HI
I am bit curious to know how can we add additional drivers to xen-kernel...
Is it like first we have to write drivers for linux and then add xen patches
to it.
If this is the way then how to add xen patches to it ?
Any good link discribing this issue would be of great help. I cant find
anything useful after googling it...

thanks in advance

tschuess...