[Xen-users] RE: RE: RE: RE: can XEN be extended ?

>Where are you running openWBEM? In Dom0 it should give you real hardware
>information.

Yeah openWBEM is runnning in dom0

>In Dom0 it should give you real hardware
>information.

I am bit confused here. I was looking for a proof whether it gives real
value or no...

Well i was monitoring the memory value......i.e.

Actual Memory = 1024000 KB RAM approx.

after entering command cat /proc/meminfo over terminal.. i got

Total Memory = 953344 KB [loss of 70656KB memory, that means this much
amount of memory is consumed by running OS]
Free Memory = 560828 KB

Now started openWBEM

here Total memory = 560828 KB
       Free memory = 444608 KB [loss of 116220 KB memory, that means this
much amount of  memory took my openWBEM to get running]

Now closed openWBEM and started Virtual OS on top of XEN
Memory allocated to Virtual OS = 400MB

now again checking memory

Terminal ->
Total Memory = 606208 KB
Free Memory = 15628 KB

OpenWBEM ->
Total Memory = 606208 KB
Free Memory = 8256KB [This time there is loss of 7372KB memory, that means
this time openWBEM tool this much memory to get running]

Why is the difference in this free memory all the time....Does it makes any
sence to you...?
Do you think the value is of real hardware...or no....?

Thanks