[Xen-users] RE: Virtualization over CLIENTS/SLED

An what about the OpenWBEM/CIM ?
At present it is only included with SLES, would that be included in desktop
versions or not..?
Installing it seperately is quite cumbersome and its not practical for
layman....
My question is wether in coming future Novell or any linux distro would
include XEN and openWBEM/CIM with in their install like it does in SLES10.
Any idea about this...?

Thanks for you reply...