Re: [Fwd: Réponse automatique d'absence du bureau : [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen

To: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Réponse automatique d'absence du bureau : [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.4 and TLS]
From: Alex Iribarren <Alex.Iribarren@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:18:27 +0100
Cc: Xen <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:18:27 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I have committed this netiquette offense myself, so I feel I must reply
in defense of this person.

Some of us work for organizations with brain-dead mail servers and/or
sysadmins. No matter how much we complain, this is something that
doesn't get fixed. In my particular case, I only get to choose if I want
to autoreply to external emails or only to internal ones. As I receive
frequent emails from clients I can't justify not enabling the autoreply
if I am gone for long periods of time.

I realize how annoying this is, and I apologize, but I can't do anything
about it short of unsubscribing every time I'm away, which I only do for
long absences. Please have a little patience for us
mailserver-challenged folks.

Cheers,
Alex