Re: [Xen-users] problem building a PAE system

On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 05:18:38PM +0100, AndreGround wrote:
> Thanks Dan.
> Is there no way to have the sources in order to rebuild the Xen tools
> without PAE support while keeping the bundled fedora "-xen" kernel?

The full sources are all available in the kernel  src.rpm files on the
Fedora download site. So if you want to re-build the Fedora kernels without
PAE you can just grab the RPM & tweak the specfile to turn off PAE. We
don't test this config ourselves, but it ought to work assuming nothing
went wrong in the forward port to 2.6.18/19

Regards,
Dan.