RE: [Xen-users] Using Xen on Cobalt Raq4

To: "Florian Fainelli" <florian.fainelli@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Using Xen on Cobalt Raq4
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:11:33 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:11:35 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, it's just expectign grub to load xen + kernel image [+ initrd]. The
multiboot info supplied by grub is USED to find the kernel image.

> Thank you very much in advance.

Unless the cobalt-rom is able to boot "grub multiboot" style modules,
you're going to have to wave the magic wand around quite a bit to
achieve successful load of Xen + Dom0 [put another way, it's probably
much easier to use grub!].

--
Mats