[Xen-users] CIM @ LINUX(XEN) (FC6 or SuSE 10)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] CIM @ LINUX(XEN) (FC6 or SuSE 10)
From: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 03:33:17 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 03:33:08 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

Is it possible to have CIM on linux or not?
Does any one have any clue about from where can i download CIM for LINUX.
And how does it work over Linux?
I have a fully virtualized system with FC6 as a host OS including xen 3.0.3
and SuSE10 as a guest OS. Now i would like to know is it possible to have
CIM in SeSU 10 ?
Please also let me know if there is any good site from where i could gain
information about the same.

Any or all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in adavance...