[Xen-users] Xend - Not able to Start - Help Needed.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xend - Not able to Start - Help Needed.
From: "T.Kannan" <kannan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:39:48 +0530 (IST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 01:42:43 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am working in Linux Platform (FC5). I installed Xen 3.0 rpm which has been provided by Fedora Core 5 CDs itself. It installed properly. There is no problem in booting.

If i try to start the xend daemon i am get the following error.

Starting... FATAL: Module blktap not found.

If anybody can help to sort out this problem?

-------
Regards,
T.Kannan,
Project Associate,