Re: [Xen-users] para virtualised and full virtualised

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] para virtualised and full virtualised
From: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 04:56:55 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 04:57:14 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks all of u for replying,
So you mean its possible to have windows OS running over paravirtualised
system by using qemu
i have installed fedora core 6 with xen 3.0.3, and as i have already told
its para virtualised. I am going to install suse linux enterprise over it.
Is there anything i should keep in mind before installing it and what is the
way to install guest os(linux) over xen(i guess, its not possible to install
it using cd).....
thanks