Re: [Xen-users] Xen networking problem

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 12:35:39PM -0600, Jerry Amundson wrote:

> Look at the networking scripts for domU (I don't recall debian's
> location at the moment).

I suppose you refer to those in /etc/xen/scripts on dom0?

> It looks like you have extra files for the
> same devices, e.g. lo, and that another is trying to add a gateway on
> a non-local network.

My netmask was wrong (255.255.255.254 in stead of 255.255.254.0 as I
intended).  That could cause the refusal of the network service to bring
up eth0 on domU. But I have corrected that now and eth0 is up - with no
connection to the outside world... :(

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put
      confidence in man."    Psalms 118:8