Re: [Xen-users] almost able to boot guest OS

To: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] almost able to boot guest OS
From: Matt Herzog <msh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:08:44 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:09:25 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 12:37:43PM -0400, Matt Herzog wrote:
> So now I'm able to boot the guest but I end up with an error regarding the
> root disk:

Obviously I had no / guest file system in place. I need to "install" a root fs
from jailtime.org or create one from scratch. All the Xen docs seem to stop
once dom0 has booted. Why are there so few docs on installing the guest OS? Is
it really so obvious what the next steps are?