RE: [Xen-users] VT 64bit kernel with >4Gb RAM

To: "'Guillaume Lenoir'" <glenoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] VT 64bit kernel with >4Gb RAM
From: "Luis Raddatz L." <luis.raddatz@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:51:36 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:54:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
I have a 2950 too, with 8Gb of memory.
I'm using FedoraCore5 64 bits, and you are right, with 64 bits OS, you don't
need a PAE-kernel.
I just download the sources of Xen, using mercurial and compile it.
(I have a lot of problems using precompiled packages, so don't loose your
time, compile your own xen-kernel)

Luis