Re: [Xen-users] Deploying redhat clusters under Xen 3.0.2

Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Deploying redhat clusters under Xen 3.0.2
From: carlopmart <carlopmart@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:23:41 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 00:24:27 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tim, more information:

 - I wneed to use GFS filesystem for this virtual storage.
- I do not use heartbeat, I have to deploy this configuration with RedHat Cluster Suite.
 - Only one network interface per node using 100Mb private netowrk.

Thomas,

 About this:

 If you change in /etc/xen/scripts/block Line 105 and 116 from
      echo ‘local’
to:
      echo ‘ok’.

I have some questions:

 - can this change affects to all disks in the guest, included node disk??
- How can I setup virtual storage in config file, as a normal disk without any param?? - If I use GFS and two nodes writing at same time, can this virtual storage be corrupted??

Many thanks