Re: [Xen-users] How can we increase de maximum memory for a domU

To: Jonathan Ervine <jervine@xxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How can we increase de maximum memory for a domU
From: Rachid Abdoun <rachid.abdoun@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:51:58 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 03:52:59 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
But when you execute xentop (xen 3.0.2) you can see a column named "MAXMEM" and this value is greate than the value fixed in the conf file...

What does mean this option (if there is enough memory and a domU need more memory, that's mean the domU can use more memory that the memory assigned by the conf file??? ) ? How can we adjuste it?