RE: [Xen-users] Ramdisk Parameter in config file

To: <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Ramdisk Parameter in config file
From: "Bernard Golden" <bgolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:51:13 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:51:52 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have copied xen modules into guest kernel directory (am running suse 10.1 guest), so I conclude that is why ramdisk parameter is vital. Am running IDE drive, not SCSI.

Bernard Golden
Chief Executive Officer, Navica
www.navicasoft.com
Author, "Succeeding with Open Source," Addison-Wesley, 2005
(T) 650 585 5309 (C) 650 400 3204 (F) 650 591 3805
Sign up for Navica's monthly open source newsletter
Read my open source blog for CIO Magazine