RE: [Xen-users] XENified RH Kernel

To: "'Petersson, Mats'" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, "'xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] XENified RH Kernel
From: Max E Baro <MEB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:39:04 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:39:48 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm not sure what I'm trying will work.  I get a segmentation fault whe I try to install my application, but the support team for the app won't look at the error if it's run under an unsupported kernel.  I had the app working in Xen 2.0.7, but could only grab 750MG of ram.  Any more you give me a buffer error, but again, they wonlt help me troubleshoot under a xen kernel, only Rad Hat.

max