Re: [Xen-users] Hardware

To: "TUSHAR GHAGHDA" <tghaghda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Hardware
From: "Rene Purcell" <rene.purcell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 16:15:29 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:16:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
maybe you can find some usefull information there
http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Xenpreview

I've never try xen on suse 9.3 .. but one thing is sure if you want to run windows you'll need intell (vt) enabled processor to run you windows in full virtualization mode!

P.S. Hit the reply all ;)