RE: [Xen-users] Xen and GFS

To: "Jim Klein" <jklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen and GFS
From: "Stephen Palmer" <spalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:07:30 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:08:26 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh, well, I guess the difference is that I'm not actually mounting the
files as VBD's (as I innacurately said earlier).  I'm just using the
syntax:

disk = [ 'file:/mnt/xen/vrserver1,xvda,w' ]

... to do file backed storage.  They're never attached as VBD's to DomU.
Maybe that would work for you?

-Steve

simultaneously