[Xen-users] RE: Verry Slow domU performance

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] RE: Verry Slow domU performance
From: Krämer Armin <Kraemer.Armin@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:51:30 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:52:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Okay, i found my mistake on my own. The mistake was a wrong configured lo
Interface and the wrong defined nameservers In this environment. This causes
my DomU running impossible slowly (5 minuttes to open mc :-) ) A correction
of this and all works fine now.

Greeting Armin

Message: 1