[Xen-users] /lib/tls.disabled does not work

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] /lib/tls.disabled does not work
From: "Srinivasan S" <ssrini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 22:13:11 +0800
Delivery-date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 07:12:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

Iam running the latest Xen 3.x on FC5.  As per the wiki and the message
displayed during boot up, I have renamed /lib/tls to /lib/tls.disabled

However on subsequent boots I still get the warning and Xen is slow.

Any hints on what else I need to do to disable tls ?

Regards
Srini