Re: [Xen-users] Just getting started

> Ok, I just found out that I have a 800 series Dual-core that does NOT
> support virt.  So, I am guessing that this is just not going to work and
> that I will have to stick with some other solution - correct?

OK.

Some possible choices are:
*run QEmu on Xen (free, but you can't run the Qemu accelerator module, so
it'll be slow)
*run Win4Lin pro on Xen (they'll offer support for Win4Lin on Xen but it'll
cost you.  Not you if there's an option to use it without the support
contract).
*Run the windows domains on a VMware Server system (it's the free version of
GSX, currently in beta...) and either use that instead of, or as well as Xen.
*run VMware ESX (uber expensive!)

Cheers,
Mark