Re: [Xen-users] xen3 with bind in domU - SOLVED

I had this exactly problem with mine bind, only that the circumstance was a
little different. He only gave error in bind, in the second consecutive query
to second IP alias... ... ...
The question is: Disconnect checksum of the UDP, we will not be weakening the
security in the traffic of the packages?
What it could cause using this command (ethtool -K eth0 tx off)?

--
Leonardo Pinto
listas#openlogic dot com br

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:03:28 +0100, Daniel Bauer wrote