To: "Charles Johnson" <johnsoncharles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] mounted in a guest domain?
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:19:47 -0300

Hi, Charles. I once had this problem. I followed these steps to get it to work:

- check if no vm is using this volume
- check if the volume isn't mounted
- do a lvs to see if the snapshot percentage and size are ok
- do a lvscan to see if the snapshot is active

After that, I rebooted the machine and several snapshots that were
inactive turned active and the volume I was trying to use became
available.

--
Eduardo Costa Lisboa