[Xen-users] mounted in a guest domain?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] mounted in a guest domain?
From: "Charles Johnson" <johnsoncharles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:45:44 +0000
Bcc:
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 10:28:48 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I've having the following error when trying to 'xm create xentest':

Error: Device 769 (vbd) could not be connected.
Device /dev/lvmxen/xentest is mounted in a guest domain,
and so cannot be mounted now.

Which doesn't make any sense because I don't have any domU's starting at boot so nothing could be using the device. I do a fresh boot with no auto domU's then do 'xm create xentest' and get that error. Anybody else have this problem? I've managed to have it go away after rebooting several times but then usually the next reboot it's back again.

Thanks.