[Xen-users] Re: Xen SuSE 10

To: Mike & Deb Hoesing <m-d-hoesing@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Xen SuSE 10
From: Jimmy Pierre <jpierre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 06:17:42 -0600
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:25:05 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey Mike and Deb!

Thanks for stepping in! If I understand well, intall SuSe 9.3 and Xen 2.07.

Do you by any chance have a Quick setup check list do and don't do?

Here, info on the event  :

http://www.nui.fr/solutionslinux2006

Cheers,
Jimmy

Quoting Mike & Deb Hoesing <m-d-hoesing@xxxxxxx>:

I did get dom0 and a domU built configured and running in separate
partitiions with SuSE 10. I even upgraded the kernel.  However, no luck
networking, I went back to 9.3 and xen 2.07
--
Mike & Deb Hoesing <m-d-hoesing@xxxxxxx>