Re: [Xen-users] execute command

To: Steve Brueckner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] execute command
From: Anand <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 03:17:41 +0530
Cc: Xen Users <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 21:53:13 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes i agree, install is too off topic. I will look for rpm's instead of compiles. Thanks for all the help.

On 1/6/06, Steve Brueckner < steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anand wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the script. I am still fighting with expect to get
> it installed.
>
> It gives me the below error everytime i try to do a ./configure
>
> checking for Tcl configuration... configure: warning: Can't find Tcl
> configuration definitions
>
> I have tcl already installed and the tcl source is located in the
> same directory inside a sub directory tcl. Any ideas ?

I installed expect using Fedora's yum package manager.  Are you on a distro
that has a package manager like yum, apt-get, portage, yast, etc?  Is there
an expect rpm available?  I'm afraid troubleshooting installs is wandering a
little far off topic.

--

regards,

Anand