AW: [Xen-users] xen and vlans

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AW: [Xen-users] xen and vlans
From: "Lockenvitz, Jan \(EXT\)" <Jan.Lockenvitz.extern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:14:38 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:17:15 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think it should be sufficient to do as following:

- create and test the vlans as normal (i think you already did this)
- try to create the bridge as follows (for the first try without starting xend):

# network-bridge start netdev=vlan100 bridge=xenbr0

at least this was working on my debian testing installation but i have a problem now with incorrect tcp checksums in dom0 or domU.
See my post: http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2005-12/msg00412.html

Please have a look whether you have the same problem.

Thanx,
Jan