[Xen-users] Xen on IBM BladeServers

Hi all

I'm a Xen newbie...  I'm using RHEL4 Update 2 on IBM BladeServers.  Has
anyone got Xen 3 working on these?  If so, how did you manage it?

TIA

Colin Coe

Bunnings Legal Disclaimer:

1)     This email is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received
this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email and
delete the document.

2)     All emails sent to and sent from Bunnings Group Limited.
are scanned for content.  Any material deemed to contain inappropriate
subject matter will be reported to the email administrator of all
parties concerned.