[Xen-users] Re: Unable to start domain based on ubuntu filesystem

To: e.bachmann@xxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Unable to start domain based on ubuntu filesystem
From: Ricardo <djrico@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 02:54:54 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 06:55:34 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1) The filesystem may have been mounted.  I imagine that would cause a
serious problem.

2) How would I boot the domU directly from the separate partition?  Do I
need to change my configuration file?

3) Yeah, fsck.jfs returned an error.  So I dd'ed the filesystem again
and this time it works.  Must've been that I had it mounted at the time.

4) Now I can loopback mount the image file.

As far as configuration is concerned, should I tell the ubuntu config
file to use the domU kernel in the boot directory of the ubuntu image
file?  If so, how would I do that?

-Ricardo-