RE: [Xen-users] SuSE 10 no network in dom0 - arp problem?

To: "'Robert Welz'" <r_welz@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] SuSE 10 no network in dom0 - arp problem?
From: "Arnd Schmitter" <arnd_xen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:03:01 +0200
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:00:27 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
#
LANG="C"

The Problem above corrected above, is that your locale changes the output
from ifconfig.
The title of the MAC Address is so changed from HWaddr -> Hardware Addresse.
The network script parses the output of ifconfig for HWaddr and so don't
find the right entry.

Arnd