[Xen-users] SuSE 10 no network in dom0 - arp problem?

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] SuSE 10 no network in dom0 - arp problem?
From: Robert Welz <r_welz@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:10:18 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:07:42 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello.
I have installed the SuSE Linux 10 XEN kernel but no domU yet. Now I cannot ping to and from dom0. I get lots of ARP broadcasts from dom0 but dom0 seems to ignore ARP answers. When pinging to dom0 it ignores arp requests. This happens regardless xend is running or not. This happens in the xen kernel only, when booting stock kernel all works as expected.

What can I do?

Robert