Re: [Xen-users] ALTQ on FreeBSD running as a domU.

To: bluescreen@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] ALTQ on FreeBSD running as a domU.
From: "Ariel E. Antigua " <ariel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:57:03 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:56:31 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Andersson wrote:

Does anybody know if it's possible to use ALTQ on a domU running FreeBSD.
My current setup is a dedicated OpenBSD machine with PF and ALTQ that uses CBQ for packet queing and doing NAT for my internal LAN. I have 1 FreeBSD host in DMZ and a couple of Linux and Windows machines on my private LAN.

I would like a setup with a FreeBSD domU running as a NAT firewall with ALTQ for my internal LAN and some domU machines in a DMZ. This setup would require that the FreeBSD domU have access to at least 2 physical interfaces and at least 1 virtual.

Is this setup at all possible ?

//BlueScreeN.

Are you already running FreeBSD as domU ??

--
        - ariel
        ariel en BSDlatino . org