[Xen-users] ALTQ on FreeBSD running as a domU.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] ALTQ on FreeBSD running as a domU.
From: Thomas Andersson <bluescreen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:11:21 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:08:50 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does anybody know if it's possible to use ALTQ on a domU running FreeBSD.
My current setup is a dedicated OpenBSD machine with PF and ALTQ that uses CBQ
for packet queing and doing NAT for my internal LAN.
I have 1 FreeBSD host in DMZ and a couple of Linux and Windows machines on my
private LAN.

I would like a setup with a FreeBSD domU running as a NAT firewall with ALTQ
for my internal LAN and some domU machines in a DMZ.
This setup would require that the FreeBSD domU have access to at least 2
physical interfaces and at least 1 virtual.

Is this setup at all possible ?

//BlueScreeN.