[Xen-users] compiling xen with custom kernel

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] compiling xen with custom kernel
From: Shavian Shakes <shavian78@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:18:42 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:52:35 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am trying to compile xen with either Suse sles9 or RH rhel4 kernels ( to make xen0 and xenU kernels from the sles9 or rhel4 sources). I have downloaded the xen sources but not sure how to proceed. Do I need a special xen patch for sles9 or rhel4? I did find a patch for debian referred to at http://www.xmlvalidation.com/xen_howto_sarge.0.html. But I cant find a similar patch for rhel/sles. I apologize if this is common information but I cannot easily find it. Or if someone can point me to instructions for doing the same it will be great !

thanks
Shavian.