Re: [Xen-users] Xen on production enviroment

To: "John A. Sullivan III" <jsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen on production enviroment
From: Tim Durack <tdurack@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:14:00 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, willmerstrog@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 19:11:56 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Okay, I'll eat my words (just not my hat yet):

guest> ethtool -K eth0 tx off

fixed the checksum problem (at least on my system with an e100 driver.)

I'll try it again on my tg3 based system. I will eat my hat if it works there...

Apologies if I mislead anyone.

Tim:>