[Xen-users] network is unstable

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] network is unstable
From: xen jones <xenwe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:35:37 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:34:11 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi:

I am able to run xend start and all my Guest OSs are running fine. However, it is very unstable after a while. I can not ping other servers which used to be working fine.

My netstat -nr output and my /etc/resolv.conf are fine also.

The only way to temparaily fix it is to reboot the server. But after a while, it failed to ping other servers again.

Anyone has any suggestions how to troubleshoot ?

Thanks,

Jeremy