TREAT AS URGENT !!!

To: "LUCKY WINNER" <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TREAT AS URGENT !!!
From: "SENS NATIONAL LOTERIJ." <sens_dutchlotto@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:32:52 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:37:48 +0000
SENS NATIONAL LOTERIJ.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM
WILBA-STRAAT N° 91
89209 AMSTERDAM NETHERLAND
FROM: THE DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION DEPT.
Attn: Sir / Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today
22nd of July 2005, of winners of the (SENS) LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTION PROGRAMS held on 17th April, 2005.
Your email address attached to ticket number 0945-5876-H9N, drew the
lucky numbers 9-9-2-3-8-4-6-7, batch number ANUM/5555/7777/EULC
and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.
You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out
of ?1,500.000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand
Euro) in credited to file LOTTERY REF
NO. HN/6666/8866/EULC with serial
number: 2-2-2-78-1.All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn form
25,000 company email addresses and 30,000,000
individual email addresses from Australia, Africa, New
Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as
part of International Promotions Program, which is
conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now in custody of a
financial Security company insured in your FILE
REFERENCE. Due to the mix up of some numbers and
names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from
public notice until your claim has been processed and
your money remitted to your account. This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
This lottery program was promoted by our group
of philanthropist here in Netherlands. We hope with a
part of you prize, you Will participate in our end of
year high stakes $ 5,000,000 million International
Lottery.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary
agent: AARON KORN
SENS NATIONAL LOTERIJ
TEL: Tel: +31-625 227 844.
EMAIL: sens_dutchlotto@xxxxxxxx
Please be aware that your Paying Authority will Effect
Payment Swiftly upon satisfactory Report,
verifications and validation provided by our
processing Agent; that would be designated to your
file. For due processing and remittance of your
winning prize to your designated account of your
choice. Be informed that all prize money must be
claimed not later than 30th of July 2005. After this
date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, you are to contact Mr. Dave Watkins
with followings details below:
1. Your full names, telephone, contact address and
2. quote your reference/batch numbers in any
correspondences with us or our designated agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible. Congratulations once again from our team of
staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
Program.
Yours sincerely,
Ms.Flora Sintel
DIRECTOR OF PROMOTION.
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to disqualification