Re: [Xen-users] Via Samuel 2 Stepping 3 - does not work - even whith pat

To: Timo Goetze <tgo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Via Samuel 2 Stepping 3 - does not work - even whith patch
From: Adam Sulmicki <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:38:03 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:37:51 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ha! I had this problem before.. and I tracied it back to..... BAD RAM. I reaplaced ram with a better ram and problem went away.

in fact I was meaning to add xen's ram scrubber to memtest86 :-)

let me know if it fix for you... I'm assuming you are using the kernel's and xen's as recommended per the patch. If so then it is bad ram.